CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Here we go!

Well, after having been practically begged by my good friend Angie to start a blog, here it is. I'm giving fair warning that our lives are pretty boring, I haven't quite figured out how to use this thing, and how to get all the cute backgrounds, so if any of you are willing to give me a quick tutorial, I'm all for it! I guess this will give me an excuse to actually use my camera! But this shall be my first post, hopefully of many. I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Precious said...

Mandy! Oh my gosh, I was thinking about you the other day when I was ripping my cd's to my itunes, and "There's your trouble" by Dixie Chicks started playing. Wow, the good ole days of Choir and West Side Story - nice wig. I hope you're o.k. with me being a stalker of your blog. - Nikki (Chesh) nikkers2000@yahoo.com you can check my family blog out at staitfam.blogspot.com Hope you're doing well.

Malma said...

It's about freakin' time! Love ya!

~Kreitzers said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH for blogging. I'm so excited you've joined the blogging world and I get to stalk you from afar! I need to see pics of Christmas in Hawaii, your new place, your little dogs, etc.. I need to know what auditions you are doing so I can live my stage career vicariously through you. Love you and LOVE that you're blogging!