CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged?

4 Things Tag
Thanks Matti, no one even reads my blog, but I guess I'll fill it out anyway!

4 Jobs You’ve Had:
1. Waitress @ multiple restaurants
2. Receptionist at a Day spa
3. Vocal Teacher at Clayton Productions
4. Worked in a Toxicology lab drawing pee out of tubes to be tested for drug use and what not!

4 Movies You Could Watch Over & Over:
1. Big Daddy
2. Mean Girls (hate Lindsay Lohan, love this movie)
3. Sixteen Candles
4. too many to remember, all Ty and I do is watch movies

4 Places You’ve Lived:
1. Murray
2. St. George
3. Grand Canyon (for a summer, kinda)
4. Riverton

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1. The Office
2. The Soup
3. anything on Discovery Health Channel
4. Rob and Big

4 Places You’ve Been on Vacation:
1. Kauai
2. Europe (Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany and Holland)
3. Branson, MI
4. California

4 Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Gmail
2. Facebook (love it! If you don't have an account get one!)
3. Blogger
4. Cyprus Credit Union

4 Of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Strawberries
2. Santa Fe chicken salad at Applebees
3. my own homemade chocolate chip cookies!
4. Ritz Crackers

4 Places You’d Rather Be:
1. On a Beach
2. Anywhere with Ty
3. Hawaii
4. Swimming with dolphins

4 people to Tag:
nobody reads this cause they don't know it exists, but
Nate
Holly
Nikki
your mom

8 comments:

Heather B said...

Yay Mandy! I'm so glad you have a blog. Can't wait for pictures and all that good stuff.

Christa said...

Yeah for you!! I'm so exited to have a better way to keep in touch with you now! You look beautiful by the way

Strings of Elegance said...

Mandy, if there's one thing I learned at the Treehouse, it's that your chocolate chip cookies are divine.
-Meili

Nicole M said...

Hey Tyson!! Wow, I just noticed your blog from Regans and had to say hi! Hope you guys are doing well...haven't seen you in the longest time! My sister said she saw your dad at a farewell last sunday. So fun. Anyway, let me know what you're up to! Check out our blog if you'd like at www.nicoleandwestonmaughan.blogspot.com. I have a 3 month old baby, crazy huh. She's so awesome. I can't believe I'm a mom when it seems like our group of friends were just lazer tagging back in 9th grade, ha! Talk to you later.
Nicole (Sonnenberg) Maughan

Alyson said...

Uh, hello supermodel!?!? We do too read your blog! So glad you've joined the blogging world. Hawaii looked like a blast. You look great! And I miss your chocolate chip cookies too. :)

The Gardners said...

Hello Mandy! It's Kacey Hays (now Gardner)...I don't know if you remember me, but we would play way back in the day! It's so fun to read your blog and see how cute you are! You look fanatastic and happy, so I'm so stoked for you! We all need to get together sometime soon and catch up...maybe over an Applebee's delicious salad? Ha! You look beautiful love!

Angie said...

Hey Mandy, This is Angie (Hyland) Dodge. I also found your blog from Matti's. You guys look good and congrats on getting married! It's fun to read your blog. Come visit ours dodgeparty.blogspot.com

Julia said...

May have found your blog via Regan and Annie! Love it.. and so you know you still look great!!