CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Questions?

Dear friends,


I have decided that Mandy and I will give a once a week video post, but heres the catch, you people get to submit the questions to us.  All questions will be answered honestly and done in video form...mostly because I don't know what to blog about and am ultimately lazy.  So if you have any questions for us please submit them via comment and they will be included in next weeks video blog.  This way I don't bore people who don't think Star Wars is cool...losers!!!  Regan, I know you can come up with some good ones.

Tyson

6 comments:

~Kreitzers said...

Well this should prove to be one awesome musical comedy!

1. If you could sum your relationship up with a song what would it be and please sing it.

2. I would like you to pick a song that represents your thoughts of me the best and sing it as a dedication.

3. Do you know Davide Archuletta? What are your thoughts on Idol?

4. Why are there no baby Claytons on the way to make the world a better place.

The Archuleta's said...

Oh yes the classic memories and the LTJ shows. And now for the questions for your video blog...

1.Which song best describes your first date?
A. Sea of love
B.Let's get physical
C. Crash

2. If you could expland your "night" with eachother last night. Would it be...
A. Halloween (Tricks and Treats)
B. Sleeping next to a dead Turkey
C. Gone in sixty seconds

Hehe Have fun!

Heather B said...

Ok, Angie is so creative! I want to know how you guys met, and also how Tyson proposed.

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

1) I don't care what wikipedia says, I want you to tell me what you think John meant when he said "I am the walrus."

2) What is the greatest trick the devil ever played?

3) Are you still blooming?

4) What do you do in an airport to pass time during a layover?

5) Cake or pie?

Melissa Rose said...

Ooh I have a good one. could you recap the kicking "some kids" shin with a clogging shoe story? The question... do you feel any remorse for it?

Regan Duckworth said...

BOYCOTT!!! I am calling on all bloggers to boycott this blog. These bloggers make certain promises and then do not follow through. WE WANT OUR VIDEO RESPONSE!!! Shame on tysonandmandyclayton.blogspot.com!!! And here are a few more exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!