CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Brooke White Fans


Hey folks,

Tyson here. I was on i Tunes the other day and I stumbled across a little album some may be interested in. Brooke White from American Idol has an album available on i Tunes. I know a lot of people were fans of hers, so maybe check it out. Mandy would however like everyone to know she is NOT a Brooke White fan. I however was a HUGE fan of American Idol this season and I was a huge fan of the top 7. Michael Johns-Fantastic, Archuleta-Amazing, Cook-Great, Carly Smithson-Awesome, Syesha-seen it before but good, Jason Castro-I would get his album, Brooke White-Like it.

Great season and I look forward to next year. What am I going to TiVo now?

3 comments:

The Dollar Fam said...

Hey Tyson,

I would have to agree with this assessment. It's good to read about you and your wife. Keep up the posts.
Love ya bro.
Andy Dollar

Heather B said...

Tivo So You Think You Can Dance, do you guys love that show? I do!

Carly Johnston said...

I love Brooke White!

Cute blog you guys!!